Sunday, September 6, 2009

This is the kinda joint you gotta dedicate to somebody

(You can have my heart, or we could share it like. . .)

Pleasant surprise that I didn't have to work until four today [I totally thought I went in at three]. Even though the minutes and seconds are grain by grain steady, I'm not dreading it. Normally when I can't get my make-up right, I never look forward to the rest of the day. . . not today!

New work stipulations that make me want to scream :)

B R E A T H E
Yeah, that's what I was going to get right under my thumb, left hand. I'm not so sure any more. We're in a real bind money wise, and there are lots of other useful things I could use besides a tattoo. Like a new phone. Or a health day. l :o l Oh well. I'd hate to cancel on Michelle, but I gotta do what I gotta do. Maybe I'll get it with her in October anyway.

Brian is such a guy. Ha ha ha. Although, if I were a better girl, I wouldn't need him at all. . .

I don't want to see somebody hurts like that. I've been the cause and I've been the victim. No happy endings for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment