Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Superman

(You've won the race, but lost your mind. Was it worth it, after all?)
----------

I like making those blocks of gif. icons. I think I've become a little savvy at it, since it isn't the hardest thing to do in the whole wide world. You just have to have a vision when you start, which is like every project someone begins.

I was going to put a Winston Churchill quote up here, but I can't remember exactly how it goes and I've never been a fan of paraphrasing people. . .

I don't know what I would do without a project playlist. Probably do like everybody else and steal my music off of Limewire.

Anyone notice that you can't be vague anymore without having ulterior motives drug along with the notion?
. . .
I wanna see frickin' Ponyo. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment